About Mom

Hi!

I’m a wife and work at home mother of one. I had been searching for ways to make money from home ever since I was a college student in 2004. I truly was overwhelmed in the beginning with everything one finds on the Internet. Fortunately, I did come across a few things that netted me a little extra money. I took surveys for cash, sold books on Amazon, sold on eBay, and eventually became an online high school and college assessment scorer.


In 2009, I began searching more intense as I was pregnant with my daughter and had NO desire to stay in Corporate America. In November 2009, when I returned back to work I was laid off. Thankfully, I found an opportunity that paid close to what I was making an hour. BUT it was only part-time.

There are more ways to earn online and from home than you can imagine! I created this blog because I know there are a lot of people out there who desperately need to find a way to earn at home and who are lost, just like I was, because they're just unsure where to look, and who to trust. I’ve already waded through a lot of the junk so you don’t have to! Look through what I have, find what you’re good at it, and go for it! (Disclaimer)

In addition, I will share ways to save a little money AND insight as I begin my homeschooling journey in 2015!

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

God Bless,

Michele

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up