First/Second Grade

Well, I failed at my attempt to update more frequently. I am now into my second year of homeschooling. I concentrated more on reading and math last year so we've picked up where we left off.

We use a lot of supplementary books so I'll just list the major resources used. Math is the only subject in which I follow the sequence given. Mostly, I use workbooks as a guide of what to cover. I am currently using the following:

CTCMath

Health, Safety, and Manners 2

The Complete Book of Spanish, Grades 1 - 3

DK Workbooks: Geography, Second Grade

The Good & the Beautiful Language Arts & Literature (also covers writing, art, and geography)


Social Studies/History & Science mostly consists of topical studies using books, videos, games, projects, and field trips.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up